Middle school students are our passion and not just during the summer.
We are super excited for next weekends Pine Cove Spring Trip. As you know we are heading to Pine Cove Outback in Columbus Texas on Friday afternoon. We are praying that big stuff happens in the life of our students this weekend. You need to know some specifics to make sure this camp goes off with out a hitch.
What to bring:
Please have your student pack very light! Just the essentials. We only travel with Duffle type bags. NO HARD SHELL SUITCASES (sorry).
*Toiletries Toothpaste, Toothbrush, deodorant, Towel for shower and other items of personal need.
* Bedding Sleeping bag and pillow.
* Bible, Pen and Pad
* Comfy Jammies
* Modest Swimsuit for the pool
* Clothes you can throw away after the crud war!
* One Dark/Camo outfit for the NIGHT GAME (not essential but some kids go all out).
* If you have a TRUE SHIRT please bring it and wear it.
* Socks, Underwear and basic clothes for two days.
* Jacket or Hoodie if it gets cold
* Money for dinner on the trip up ($7-10)
* Money for Lunch on the way home ($7)
**Optional money for the snack shack and trip mementos **
We are meeting at Student lounge on Friday April 15th at 5:00 to leave before 5:45.
We should be returning to the SHPC parking lot on Sunday between 2-3 pm.
Please bring the completed Medical Release from that will be attached to this email.
If you questions please do not hesitate to call me 512 560-0423.
Due to high demand on this trip we are looking for an additional driver/ truck owner that might travel with us to the camp the camp to carry and drop off our luggage.
True Student Ministries
True exists to help students find and grow in their faith in Jesus Christ