This is a weekend to NEVER MISS!
We are super excited for this weekends Pine Cove Spring Trip. As you know we are heading to Pine Cove Shores in past Tyler Texas. We are meeting at Shpc at noon on Friday to make sure we have everything and everyone. We are praying that big stuff happens in the lives of our students this weekend.
Here are the details you need to know some specifics to make sure this camp goes off with out a hitch.
What to bring:
Please have your student pack very light! Just the essentials. We only travel with Duffle type bags. NO HARD SHELL SUITCASES (sorry).
*Toiletries Toothpaste, Toothbrush, deodorant, Towel for shower and other items of personal need.
* Bedding Sleeping bag and pillow.
* Bible, Pen and Pad
* Comfy Jammies
* Modest Swimsuit for the pool/lake if open
* Clothes you can throw away after the crud war!
* One Dark/Camo outfit for the NIGHT GAME (not essential but some kids go all out).
* If you have a TRUE SHIRT please bring it and wear it.
* Socks, Underwear and basic clothes for two days.
* Jacket or Hoodie if it gets cold
* Money for dinner on the trip up ($7-10)
* Money for Dinner on the way home ($7-10)
**Optional money for the snack shack and trip mementos **
We are meeting at Student lounge on Friday April 21st at 12:00 to leave before 12:30.
We should be returning to the SHPC parking lot on Sunday between 7-9 pm.
Please bring the completed Medical Release from that will be attached to this email.
If you questions please do not hesitate to call me 512 560-0423.
Due to high demand on this trip we are looking for an additional driver/ truck owner that might travel with us to the camp the camp to carry and drop off our luggage.
Early Bird Cost is $135 by Dec 1st
Reg Registration is $160 by Feb 1st
Late Registration is $185 after Mar 1st
Register now and invite friends
(this camp is a required part of the 2016 confirmation course)
True Student Ministries
True exists to help students find and grow in their faith in Jesus Christ